With integrated wireless connectivity, voice control, home automation support, and a built-in battery that lasts up to 10 hours between charges, the black Sonos Move lets you take your music on the go. Equipped with Wi-Fi and an onboard microphone system, the Move connects to your home’s wireless network and allows you to intuitively play music, check the weather and traffic, hear sports scores, and more. Using far-field voice control technology powered by Alexa or Google Assistant, the built-in microphones allows the Move to pick up your voice from any direction, even while music is playing. Charge the Move and take it outdoors with built-in Bluetooth connectivity. Its IP56 rating lets you use the speaker rain or shine, in hot or cold weather.
- Far-Field Voice Control
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Connectivity
- Supports Multiple Music Services
- Built-In 10-Hour Rechargeable Battery
- The durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening.
- Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move. Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 at home, and stream via Bluetooth when WiFi isn’t available.
- Experience surprisingly deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay™ tuning that perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what you’re listening to.
- With an IP56 rating, Move stands up to humidity, rain, snow, dust, salt spray, UV rays, and extreme heat and cold.